Statum Designs: Emery Custom Sofa Collection (Various Sizes, 300+ Fabrics)
$840.00 – $2,735.00
Emery Condo Sofa On Display In Store
Online ordering not available for custom furniture.
Please visit the store, or contact us to discuss your options.
Emery Custom Sofa Collection
- Designed & Made in Canada
- 300+ Fabrics
- Material samples are available to see in store.
- Available as a sofabed
Dimensions (all measurements are approximate)
- Overall Length: Varies, See Sizes Below
- Overall Depth: 37″
- Seat Depth: 21″
- Seat Height: 18″
- Back Height: 35″
- Arm Height: 25″
- Arm Width: 6.5″
- Prices listed are for gr 7 upholstery, which includes many fabrics
- Sofa (85″): $1895
- Condo Sofa (73″): $1850
- Loveseat (61″): $1760
- Chair (37″): $1345
- Ottoman (28″ x 22″): $815
- Sofa Return (90″): $1955
- 1 Arm Sofa (78″): $1850
- Armless Sofa (72″): $1620
- 1 Arm Loveseat (54″): $1600
- Armless Loveseat (48″): $1555
- 1 Arm Chaise (65″ x 31″): $1620
- Wedge (65″ x 37″): $1930
- Corner (37″ x 37″): $1405
All Pieces Can Be Customized To Suit Your Wants & Needs
- Number of seat cushions can be changed
- Seat cushions can be made softer (add feather wrap), or firmer.
- Buttons/tufting & piping can be added or removed.
- Seat height can be lowered or raised by choosing a different leg style
- Hundreds of fabric & leather options
- COM (customer’s own material) available, subject to fabric approval
- High resiliency foam, wrapped in polyester dacron sheets or a feather/fibre blend
- Choice of 1.9lb foam (standard), or 2.5lb medium or firm foam
- Feather blend wrap is included on select models, and available as an upgrade on all others. A blend of feather & polyester fill is wrapped around a foam seat core.
- Under the seat cushions are 8.5 gauge sinuous springs.
About Eternal Foam
- Standard 1.9lb foam is CertiPUR-US certified
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Made without: Ozone depleters, flame retardants; Mercury, Lead or other heavy metals, Formaldyhyde
- Tight back collections are constructed with 11 gauge sinuous springs
- Loose back collections offer a choice of polyester fill, feather/fibre blend, or foam
- Hollow-fill polyester is used, which is lighter than ordinary fibre, is able to stay full and never flatten, and will remain dry for ultimate comfort
- All critical joints are double dowelled and stapled or screwed and glued for maximum strength (limited lifetime warranty)
- Computer aided design and manufacturing programs are used to guarantee structural strength, automated quality control, and product consistency
- Frames are made from a combination of hardwood, softwood, and engineered wood to resist warping & twisting.
- All wood used is either kiln dried or air dried prior to use.
- All Statum Designs furniture is made to order in North York, ON
- Current production time is about 5 months
- Delivery is available within Southern Ontario
- Delivery includes an appointment date & time, unpacking, and set-up in the room of your choice
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery after your furniture arrives with our delivery partner in Burlington, ON.
- Temporary storage is available prior to delivery should you be unable to receive your furniture immediately
(e.g. you’re on vacation, your renovation is not yet complete, or you haven’t taken possession of your new home)
Payment Options For Custom Furniture
50/50 Deposit + Balance
- 50% Deposit at the time of ordering
- Balance must be paid before delivery, but only after you furniture has arrived with our delivery partner in Burlington
Custom Payment Split
- If the standard 50/50 structure doesn’t work for you, we can work out a custom schedule based on the anticipated production time for you order.
- E.g. If it is anticipated that you furniture will take 12 weeks to receive, then we could take 1/3 down, 1/3 in 6 weeks, and the balance at 12 weeks,
- In all cases, the balance must be paid before delivery.
6, 12 ,18, or 24 Equal Payments
- If you’d like a little longer to pay for your order, then you can apply for our financing option.
- Our financing option requires no money down, everything is spread out over equal monthly (or bi-weekly) payments.
- Learn more about this payment option here
You have not viewed any product yet.