Kora Custom Sofa/Sectional (Various Sizes, 300+ Fabrics)
Kora Loveseat Version On Display In Store
Online ordering not available for custom furniture.
Please visit the store, or contact us to discuss your options.
Kora Custom Sofa & Sectional Collection
Dimensions (all measurements are approximate)
- See “Specs” tab for dimensions diagram
- Overall Length: Varies, See Standard Sizes Below
- Overall Depth: 36″
- Seat Depth: 20″
- Seat Height: 20.5″
- Back Height: 35.5″
- Arm Height: 24.5″
- Arm Width: 4.5″
Standard Sizes (Custom Sizes Available)
- Prices listed are for gr 8 or 10 upholstery, which includes over 200 fabrics
- Sofa/Chaise (92″ x 62″): $4030
- Sofa (92″): $3155
- Condo Sofa (80″): $3060
- Loveseat (64″): $2910
- Chair & a Half (44″): $2825
- Chair (36″): $2270
- Ottoman (32″ x 28″): $1095
- Sofa Return (96.5″): $3260
- 1 Arm Sofa (87.5″): $3050
- Armless Sofa (83″): $2945
- Condo Sofa Return (84.5″): $3165
- 1 Arm Condo Sofa (75.5″): $2960
- Armless Condo Sofa (71″): $2850
- Love Seat Return (68.5″): $2995
- 1 Arm Love Seat (59.5″): $2795
- Armless Loveseat (55″): $2695
- 1 Arm Chair + 1/2 (39.5″): $2720
- Armless Chair + 1/2 (35″): $2595
- 1 Arm Chair (31.5″): $2165
- Armless Chair (24.5″): $2060
- Corner (36″): $2270
- Chaise (31.5″ x 62″): $2895
All Pieces Can Be Customized To Suit Your Wants & Needs
- Frames can be made longer (max 108″) or shorter
- Seat depth can be increased or reduced
- Seat height can be lowered or raised
- Number of seat cushions can be changed
- Seat cushions can be made softer (add feather wrap), or firmer.
- Buttons/tufting & piping can be added or removed.
- Leg styles can be changed, with metal & wood options available.
- COM (customer’s own material) available, subject to fabric approval
- High resiliency Eternal Foam, wrapped in sheet polyester or a feather/fibre blend
- Choice of 2.3lb soft foam, or 2.7lb medium or firm foam
- Feather blend wrap is included on select models, and available as an upgrade on all others. A blend of 50% feather/50% polyester fill is wrapped around a foam seat core.
- Under the seat cushions are 8 gauge sinuous springs, which are installed at close intervals, and bridged together for durability & comfort; or Pirelli Rubber Webbing.
About Eternal Foam
- High Support Factor: it firms up rapidly as compressed, which increases the foam’s ability to provide greater long term support
- Superior Resiliency & Longevity: The advanced airflow & tight cell structure provides higher resiliency, additional strength, and less chance of the foam collapsing
- All of these factors allow Eternal Foam the ability to spring back to its original shape after being compressed
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Made without: Ozone depleters, flame retardants; Mercury, Lead or other heavy metals, Formaldyhyde
- Tight back collections are constructed with 11 gauge sinuous springs
- Loose back collections offer a choice of polyester fill, feather/fibre blend, or foam
- All polyester or feather/fibre backs are made with 3 horizontal channels to help cushions better retain their shape
- Interlocking joints, corner blocks, and rails create a strong frame (25 year warranty)
- Frames are made from a combination of solid wood & engineered hardwood to resist warping & twisting
- All wood used is kiln dried Baltic Birch, sourced from FSC certified forests.
- All Van Gogh furniture is made to order in Surrey, BC
- Current production + shipping time to Ontario is about 3 months
- Delivery is available within Southern Ontario
- Delivery includes an appointment date & time, unpacking, and set-up in the room of your choice
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery after your furniture arrives with our delivery partner in Burlington, ON.
- Temporary storage is available prior to delivery should you be unable to receive your furniture immediately
(e.g. you’re on vacation, your renovation is not yet complete, or you haven’t taken possession of your new home)
Payment Options For Custom Furniture
50/50 Deposit + Balance
- 50% Deposit at the time of ordering
- Balance must be paid before delivery, but only after you furniture has arrived with our delivery partner in Burlington
Custom Payment Split
- If the standard 50/50 structure doesn’t work for you, we can work out a custom schedule based on the anticipated production time for you order.
- E.g. If it is anticipated that you furniture will take 12 weeks to receive, then we could take 1/3 down, 1/3 in 6 weeks, and the balance at 12 weeks,
- In all cases, the balance must be paid before delivery.
6, 12 ,18, or 24 Equal Payments
- If you’d like a little longer to pay for your order, then you can apply for our financing option.
- Our financing option requires no money down, everything is spread out over equal monthly (or bi-weekly) payments.
- Learn more about this payment option here
You have not viewed any product yet.