VGD: Jenna Custom Chair & A Half (40″w x 34″d) | (300+ Fabrics)
- On Display In Store: Jenna Chair Version
- Designed & Made In Canada
- Custom Sizes Available
- Hundreds Of Fabric Options (samples in store)
|VGD: Jenna Sizes: Chair & A Half (40")|
Online ordering is not available for custom furniture.
Please visit the store, or contact us to discuss your options.
Out of stock
Jenna Custom Sofa Collection
On Display In Store: Jenna Chair Version
Designed & Made In Canada
Custom Sizes Available
Hundreds Of Fabric Options (samples in store)
Visit Van Gogh Designs' website to view fabrics (colours displayed on screen may vary significantly from the actual fabric, please visit the store to view actual samples.)
Standard Sizes (Custom Sizes Available)
- Sofa (73")
- Loveseat (50")
- Chair & A Half (40")
- Chair (28.5")
- Swivel Chair (28.5")
- Ottoman (26.5" x 21.5")
Dimensions (all measurements are approximate)
- See "Specs" tab for dimensions diagram
- Overall Length: See Above For Standard Lengths
- Overall Depth: 34"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Back Height: 34.5"
- Arm Height: 23"
- Arm Width: 4.5"
All Pieces Can Be Customized To Suit Your Wants & Needs
- Frames can be made longer (max 108″) or shorter
- Seat depth can be increased or reduced
- Seat height can be lowered or raised
- Number of seat cushions can be changed
- Seat cushions can be made softer (add feather wrap), or firmer.
- Buttons/tufting & piping can be added or removed.
- Leg styles can be changed, with metal & wood options available.
- COM (customer’s own material) available, subject to fabric approval
- High resiliency Eternal Foam, wrapped in sheet polyester or a feather/fibre blend
- Choice of 2.3lb soft foam, or 2.7lb medium or firm foam
- Feather blend wrap is included on select models, and available as an upgrade on all others. A blend of 50% feather/50% polyester fill is wrapped around a foam seat core.
- Under the seat cushions are 8 gauge sinuous springs, which are installed at close intervals, and bridged together for durability & comfort; or Pirelli Rubber Webbing.
About Eternal Foam
- High Support Factor: it firms up rapidly as compressed, which increases the foam’s ability to provide greater long term support
- Superior Resiliency & Longevity: The advanced airflow & tight cell structure provides higher resiliency, additional strength, and less chance of the foam collapsing
- All of these factors allow Eternal Foam the ability to spring back to its original shape after being compressed
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Made without: Ozone depleters, flame retardants; Mercury, Lead or other heavy metals, Formaldyhyde
- Tight back collections are constructed with 11 gauge sinuous springs
- Loose back collections offer a choice of polyester fill, feather/fibre blend, or foam
- All polyester or feather/fibre backs are made with 3 horizontal channels to help cushions better retain their shape
- Interlocking joints, corner blocks, and rails create a strong frame (25 year warranty)
- Frames are made from a combination of solid wood & engineered hardwood to resist warping & twisting
- All wood used is kiln dried Baltic Birch, sourced from FSC certified forests.
You have not viewed any product yet.